Tuesday, June 13, 2006

So...I did it.



So, I finally admitted I was wrong and appologized to Erica. The only reason I did that was because I can't stand to be in a fight with anyone, let alone my best friend. So I text messaged her about 10 minutes ago. I know, I know, not the best way to appologize but it works. I told her that I was being selfish and that I was sorry and I hope she forgives me. I told her we could talk in person if she wanted sometime soon. I really hope she writes Something, ANYTHING back to me. UGGGG! This is so stressful and retarded! Onto my wonderful day! I went shopping with my mom today, which I haven't done all summer! We went to Eddie Bauer for her and ended up buying me a jacket! It is sad when you start going into your mom's stores and finding clothes for yourself, that actually look good! WOW I'm feeling old! Then, we went to Ulta and got me a some styling spray and a PINK CHI strightener! How exciting is that! I am PUMPED! And I got another shirt from a shop called Camille la Vie. It's SO cute! I would consider this shopping day successful! Alright I'm going to go watch Summerland on The N. Peace! I'm out!

No comments: