Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Lousy week


I've definately had a lousy week, I've been feeling sick and yucky the whole time. The only time I don't feel sick is when I'm on Ibuprofen. But I stopped taking it yesterday and I feel a whole lot better so maybe that the sick feelings were side affects of the Ibuprofen. I don't know but now I have a sty again. I had one about two weeks ago and now there's another one on the same eye. I think I need to get rid of some eye makeup when this one goes away. I'm excited now because my sister is coming down this week with the kids. I have 3 days off work because I am going to babysit the kids. I really need the days off because I have come to hate work. I just don't want to work at Payless anymore. It stresses me out so much! But I thought I'd just update everyone in what's going on right now.

No comments: