Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Curly Rage


First time wearing my hair curly since school got out......yea....i forgot that I could do that! I'm about ready to cut off all my hair! I'm sick of it! It's going to be a pain in Canada too, if i'm not allowed to bring a blowdryer or my straightener I'm going to hate it the whole time. If only I had naturally straight hair life would be so much easier and I would have so much more time in my day. But no, it has to be curly. For now I guess I'll live with it curly, but as soon as I get married and have kids....it's all comin off...MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! Probably not. I love my hair long, but it's such a pain. Oh well, life goes on. Just thought I'd show some of you people my hair curly cuase you've never seen it like this before. Have a great day!

No comments: