Monday, May 15, 2006

Grey's Anatomy Season Finale


So the finale tonight was amazing and it sucked at the same time. I love that show and I want to watch it again next season and I will just to find out what happens between Mc.Dreamy and Merideth Grey seeing as their love affair didn't end. I knew they were in love the whole time. There was no doubt in my mind that they didn't love each other. UGGG! I'm upset because she was just standing there at the end having to choose between the safe route that she knows is going to be happy and safe and that he loves her, and the dangerous route that she knows is going to be crazy and wild, yet very passionate, because she loves him back. But the problem comes with his WIFE. Lots of crazy life stories going on in this show and I can't wait to see who she chooses next season. Until then, farewell Grey's Anatomy.

No comments: