Sunday, May 07, 2006

A stroll down memory lane...


Freshman year of high school, very first softball tournament on Varsity, second game, first up to bat, I get a strike on the first ball, then on the second pitch I get hit in the knee with the fast pitch softball. I was on the ground in seconds a!nd I limped off the field. My knee automatically started to swell and turn purple. I had marks where the seam of the softball hit. I went to the doctor and got it X-rayed and there wasn't anything wrong with it other than the major swelling and inflamation of my ACL.
Yesterday...I was at work for 8 hours on my feet and my knee started hurting again after 5 years of being fine. It was okay to walk on and drive. Today, I went in to work for 3 hours and about an hour in I couldn't walk very well, the pain was horrible! And now I'm icing it making sure I can at least limp tomorrow. That was my wonderfulness of today and I'm hoping the pain goes away before I have to go see a doctor.

No comments: