Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Two jobs

Said boy from the last post now has two jobs, therefore our nightly ritual of talking on the phone for 3 to 4 hours from 12:00 to 4:00 a.m. doesn't work. So now I have to decide what to do with my time at night. I think I'll sleep, that sounds good. But first I'll tell you about my day. Today was my day off, so I went to the physical therapist and they hurt me as usual, and they taped my knee caps in place for tonight. I have another appointment tomorrow so I can tell them that they hurt me all day. Then I took care of all the animals, got hay for the horses, gave them water, chased the goose, collected the eggs. That was fun then I went to church and out to ice cream with Erica which was amazingly fun! After Ice Cream, Erica and I went to Subway where brad works and I got to drive Brad's Celica (it's BEAutiful by the way)I want a sports car now. Erica and I went to Walmart and bought all kinds of makeup YEAH! Then it was talking to the said boy from the last post all the way home. He was so sweet tonight! Anyhow, now I'm here writing this and wanting to go to bed surprisingly. So, goodnight!

No comments: