Sunday, May 14, 2006

SA= Shopaholics Anonymous

Hi! My name is Katie, and I am a shopaholic. Yep you heard it right....a SHOPaholic. But I believe I'm making up a different kind of shopaholic term, it will be Clearance-aholic. I work at Payless Shoes and I can't seem to stop buying shoes. But the ones that I buy aren't the $22 ones, they are the clearance $5 shoes. No matter how much I try to stop I just can't. I went to the mall today and I didn't buy anything because everything was way too super expensive. I've decided to go to Ross and TJMax tomorrow and spend my money on like 5 clearance items instead of getting like one shirt for $35 at the mall. My problem is I can't stop spending money on clothes. Anyone that knows me knows that I have WAY too many clothes, which is true. I tend to keep my clothes from like 5 years back just in case by some miracle I lose weight again and can fit into them. YEAH like that is ever going to happen! Plus they are from like middle school, those clothes are OUT of STYLE! I think I'm going insane. I know that I should get rid of some but I can't. It's an addiction, and I keep buying more clothes. I'm a mad woman! Someone help!

1 comment:

Chrissey said...

I know...you can give your clothes that you keep forever to your sisters! We'll take good care of them for you! Like the ones you left at my house for the summer...you really don't need those do you?! :)