Wednesday, May 24, 2006

One who's name shall remain nameless....


So, there's this guy........he's really nice, really sweet, really cute, really funny, really smart, and really christian.....what more can a girl ask for? Although this particular person drives me crazy! I can't see him right now cause he's in a different state and it really sucks. I don't know what to do because we talk every night and I love it but he's not here and it's another 2 months before we get to see each other. But we do have our first date set and it's going to be so much fun! All I can say is that I CAN"T WAIT to go back to Oklahoma! That's all for tonight, there may be more later......I'll keep ya updated! (And if you're wondering who this nameless guy is, well, you don't get any names probably until July..hehehe....keeping ya'll guessing is fun!)

1 comment:

♥Katie♥ said...

I know you know, but shhhhhhh! Don't tell!